Alberta U.K. Office
The Alberta United Kingdom (UK) Office works to build stronger, mutually beneficial economic ties between Alberta, the United Kingdom and other parts of Europe. The office helps citizens and businesses of Alberta and the UK that are interested in pursuing trade and business relationships, while also representing provincial interests with the European Union and European parliament.
The office promotes Alberta by:
- Providing strategic market intelligence
- Promoting Alberta as a preferred investment location
- Providing information about Alberta to potential immigrants
- Promoting Alberta businesses and their capabilities
- Assisting with business introductions, referrals and networking opportunities
- Offering business practice and protocol advice
- Representing Alberta’s interests to key European political and business decision makers
Alberta participates in a number of organizations within the UK. These include:
- Canada UK Chamber of Commerce
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (Canada) - Pan European Oil Sands Advocacy Committee
Learn more about the activities of Alberta’s international offices in the Alberta International Offices Annual Business Reports.