Personal income tax
The Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) administers Alberta's personal income tax system. Questions about specific personal income taxes should be directed to the CRA.
- Alberta Finance and Enterprise personal income tax
- Find useful information on personal income tax forms, Alberta royalty programs, tax credits and rebates, and more.
Canada personal income tax
The CRA has detailed information about taxes affecting individuals, as well as up to date information on tax rates. Individuals must file a T1 Income Tax and Benefit Return.
- Federal and provincial income tax rates
- Find up-to-date tax rates for income earned by individuals.
- International and non-resident taxes
- Find information on tax obligations and responsibilities for non-resident and international individuals. This includes citizens temporarily outside of Canada, emigrants, immigrants, international students and others.
- Tax packages
- Find up-to-date general income tax and benefit packages arranged by years, including the previous calendar year.
- Tax topics for individuals
- Find comprehensive information on taxes and filing tax returns, savings plans, benefits and deductions, and other topics of interest for individuals, homeowners and families.
- Tax services offices in Alberta
- Find a Canada Revenue Agency tax service office location near you
Browse the latest presentations, reports, and reviews on Alberta’s economic performance.
Employment and labour relations
Find out about the employment-related legislation in every province.
Date Updated: Tue, 22 May 2012 10:56:11