Resources for importers
Businesses importing goods and services into Alberta or Canada will benefit from information provided by the federal and provincial governments and other associations and agencies.
- Canadian Border Services Agency
- The Canadian Border Services Agency manages the access of people and goods to and from Canada. The agency provides information and resources to help importers follow the guidelines.
- Canada Business
- Canada Business provides information and resources to help businesses understand the import process in Canada.
- Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters
- The Canadian Association of Importers and Exporters represents and educates importers and exporters. It also advocates on members’ behalf to influence change.
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada provides extensive information on international markets and trade.
- Industry Canada
- Industry Canada provides information on importing, exporting and researching international markets.
- Trade Data Online
- Trade Data Online allows users to generate customized reports on Canadian and U.S. trade with over 200 countries by product or industry.
Alberta Small Business Resources
Alberta Small Business Resources is a directory of business resources for new and established entrepreneurs.
Learn about how Alberta builds solutions in technology, biology, energy, environment, and health industries.
Employment and labour relations
Find out about the employment-related legislation in every province.
Date Updated: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:43:22