Export information and services
Canadian government and industry encourage export activity by providing entrepreneurs with detailed information resources.
- Agriculture Financial Services Corporation
- This crown corporation provides loans, crop insurance and farm income disaster assistance for farmers, agribusinesses and other small businesses.
- Agrifood Trade Service
- Canadian agrifood exporters can access international trade and market information.
- Alberta Agriculture and Rural Development
- This provincial department is responsible for developing the agriculture and food industry, sustaining the natural resource base of the industry and encouraging development of rural communities.
- Alberta International and Intergovernmental Relations
- This provincial department coordinates Alberta’s relationships with governments in Canada and around the world, including export development and investment attraction.
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- The Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) is owned by the Government of Canada. BDC delivers financial, investment and consulting services to Canadian small businesses.
- The Business Link
- No matter what stage of business you're at, or where you live in the province, The Business Link is your first stop for business information and services in Alberta.
- Canadian Automated Export Declaration
- Registered exporters and agents can report goods electronically to the Federal Government of Canada.
- Canada Border Services Agency
- This Government of Canada agency provides a number of resources to businesses to help them meet the requirements for exporting goods and services.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
- This federal Crown corporation acts on behalf of Canadian industry and makes it easier for Canadian exporters to sell their products and services around the world.
- Canada Revenue Agency
- This Government of Canada department administers tax laws for Canada and most provinces and territories, as well as incentive programs delivered through the tax system.
- Canadian Trade Resources on the Internet
- Western Economic Diversification Canada provides information, services and programs for companies considering trade opportunities.
- Foreign Affairs and International Trade
- This Government of Canada department is responsible for Canada's trade negotiations and agreements.
- Electronic Business Intelligence Service
- Use this online source for export market intelligence, international company profiles, business opportunities, reports and web links for international organizations and associations.
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- This Crown corporation offers financing, insurance and risk management solutions to Canadian businesses. Export Development Canada helps Canadian exporters and investors expand their business into international markets.
- Export Financing
- The Business Development Bank of Canada makes loan programs available to Canadian businesses to export their products or services.
- International Trade Centre
- The International Trade Centre supports small business export success in developing countries.
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- The NAFTA Customs Website provides NAFTA and customs related information.
- Strategies, Trade and Investment
- Industry Canada provides information on trade including importing, exporting and research on international markets.
- Trade Resources
- The World Chambers Network provides information about customs, tariffs, economics, business news, government procurement and other essential information.
- Trade Facilitation Office Canada
- This not-for-profit organization provides information and links to the Canadian import market.
- Western Economic Diversification Canada
- Western Economic Diversification Canada provides information and assistance to businesses to help them grow and prosper.
Electronic business information system
Explore export market intelligence, international company profiles, business opportunities and resources.
Date Updated: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 12:23:51