Existing trade agreements
The Government of Canada continually negotiates trade agreements with the governments of other nations or with multinational trading organizations.
Canada is a member of several international trade agreements, including:
- The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
- Canada-United States Free Trade Agreement
- Canada-Chile Free Trade Agreement (CCFTA)
- Canada-Costa Rica Free Trade Agreement (CCRFTA)
- Canada-Israel Free Trade Agreement (CIFTA)
- Free Trade Area of the Americas (FTAA)
Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada is responsible for Canada's trade negotiations and agreements.
International market profiles
Explore statistics, market information and opportunities for dozens of countries and regions around the world.
Step-by-step export guide
Assess your export potential, establish a target market, and develop an export plan with the Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade Canada’s guide.
Date Updated: Tue, 12 Jun 2012 01:45:33